Business sales have changed drastically in the past few years, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales has a solution to keep your business on top of it all. By providing more ways to communicate with customers, gain insights and build relationships, the system helps your business thrive.
Capabilities with this application include:
- Actionable Insights: Take action with confidence. Get the meaningful intelligence you need by using the Dynamics system to analyze large amounts of data to get easy-to-understand, contextual and actionable insights. Prioritize leads, assess your relationships with existing clients and track what people are saying on social media, so you can react accordingly and maximize your lead fulfillment and customer retention rates.
- Relationship Management: Foster your relationships with customers by focusing on authentic, personalized engagement. Not only does the Dynamics 365 system for Sales allow you to gain insights into your relationships with customers with actionable data and visualizations, but it also assists you with them by identifying trends and allowing for content personalization. The system even works with LinkedIn’s network of more than 500 million professional members, tapping into the LinkedIn resource to build relationships based on data about customers’ needs and expectations.
- Sales Productivity: Use automation to increase your sales, boost your revenue and maximize your productivity while cutting costs. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 system for Sales optimizes your efforts with process automation, guided sales processes and opportunity management tools, so your sales team always knows what to do next. The system even offers mobile support, so your sales team can answer calls and make sales anywhere at any time while still keeping the system up to date.
- Sales Performance: Foster a successful sales culture in your organization, boosting performance with real-time analytics, historical trends and predictions. Onboard your new sales people more quickly, training them in best practices and familiarizing them with the Microsoft Dynamics system — the user-friendly system will give them additional guidance to help reinforce good sales techniques. Additionally, the system helps motivate your team by gamifying the sales process, encouraging competition and maintaining accountability by displaying sales results in real time. Easy-to-use reports and dashboards top it all off with the data your sales team needs to take action.
These capabilities help your sales team develop their skills and react to the world in real time, benefitting your organization by:
- Growing Business: By leveraging intelligence from a variety of sources, your team gets the insights they need to increase revenue, all while cutting acquisition costs.
- Staying Focused: Gamification of results, on top of real-time performance indicators, motivate your employees to stay on task and focus on their sales.
- Closing Faster: Improved intelligence, collaboration and mobility helps your sales team to close deals faster and increase revenue, maximizing productivity.
Get the most of your Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales system with the best implementation possible. With Winfosoft, you can make it happen.
As a Microsoft ERP Gold Certified Partner, Winfosoft has the knowledge and experience you need to make the most of your Microsoft Dynamics system. With our services, you can implement your Microsoft Dynamics system in the best way for your business, so you can stop worrying about your system and focus on making sales and fostering customer relationships.
For more information, please visit the Winfosoft website or call us at 888-423-1844.